Watch Showtime Super Six Boxing Tournament Live Kessler vs Froch Free Stream Online


Watch The Super Six World Boxing Classic Live between Mikkel Kessler vs. Carl Froch for WBC Super Middleweight Championship in Herning, Denmark. On Saturday, April 24, 2010 the Super Six World Boxing Classic will return with the Group Stage two fight between undefeated Carl "The Cobra" Froch of Nottingham, England and former WBA 168-pound champion Mikkel "Viking Warrior" Kessler of Denmark for Froch's WBC world title. All the action will be televised on SHOWTIME beginning at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Be sure to watch Kessler vs Froch Fight Live Free Stream Online.

Froch, who enters this battle with 2 points in the tournament after a unanimous decision over Andre Dirrell, is convinced he will defend his title in spectacular fashion. "I will beat the hell out of him on April 24. I have gone to Jermain Taylor's backyard and kicked his butt and I am more than happy to do the same with Kessler. As a Champion I will prove that I can fight and beat the best anywhere. After all, Ali fought the Rumble in the Jungle." Read More

Kessler believes he will be victorious in front of his home town fans. "With the support of my great Danish fans, I will defeat Carl Froch and become world champion again. The atmosphere at MCH Herning is incredible. I only have the best of memories of the venue. The TKO victory over Perdomo last September confirmed my place in the Super Six tournament. After a bad start, I am now out for a knock-out and the first three points." A win at this stage is crucial to Kessler who left the first group stage with zero points after an 11th round technical decision loss to Andre Ward. Watch The Super Six World Boxing Classic Kessler vs Froch Live Fight via online streaming.

Watch The Super Six World Boxing Classic Live Now free stream online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Videos

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Widgets!

 
Copyright 2009 Free Stream Online. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy